Monday, December 31, 2012

Playing in the SNOW!

We have gotten a ton of snow in the last few days, and the girls have LOVED it.  I took a ton of pictures...so enjoy!

The snow was up to Addison's knees.  It was pretty funny watching her try to keep up with Claire and Brielle, but she never complained.

Addison's favorite part of snow is eating it.
 

Sledding down the hill on the side of the house.

Claire kind of fell out before they got going and tried to see if she could just go down on her stomach being pulled by the sled.

It didn't work, so she jumped in and went down on her side.

Brielle (the girls had put on some makeup to do a circus or something before sledding.)

Addison loving every minute.

Claire being silly.


I said "Do you want to make a snow angel?"  Claire did, Addison said, "No, I make a snow face".  She quickly jumped up and realized it wasn't the best idea she's ever had.


 Snow makes things look so beautiful

 My gooey sick little baby stayed inside with me. 

Fun times!

No comments: