On top of doing this
Huntsman Project , we have been living regular life as well.
We celebrated Marty and Addison's birthday's at the end of November.
Marty turned older.
Addison turned 3.
I didn't really take many pictures...I have been a huge slacker with the camera lately...but here are the ones I did capture. My brain is tired and a bit frazzled with all I am juggling at the moment, so I don't really have anything witty or sentimental to write. It is strange, I know.
I WILL say that even though Addison can be a bit of a........*clears throat*........delight, we sure love her to pieces. What she puts us through with her tantrums, screaming, yelling and stubbornness, she makes up for with her hugs, kisses, funny faces and funny things she says. She keeps us all hopping that's for sure.
NOW...pictures of both Marty and Addison's birthdays.
 |
| The girls decorated for Marty's birthday while he was out running some errands. They then hid and were so excited to jump out and yell "SURPRISE" at him. |
 |
| They also wanted to pose in front of the decorations. |
 |
| Cute Molly smiling with her mouth full...we'll work on the manners. |
 |
| Addison's birthday cake, courtesy of the store. |
 |
| Showing me how old she is. |
 |
| Trying really hard to fight the urge to stick her finger in the cake |
 |
| Classic Addison face/Claire pretending to take a bite |
 |
| Putting on a dance show in some of the presents she received |
 |
| Bike helmet...she also got a bike for her birthday, which I didn't get a picture of |
 |
| And one more of Molly...because she wasn't in many of the pictures and she's cute. |
THE END! Until Saturday, which is Molly's 1st birthday.
Did I mention that November and December are heavy on the birthday's?
No comments:
Post a Comment