Monday, December 17, 2012

Molly Turns 1!


It is true, our little tiny Molly Molly is now officially a 1 year old.

I know, you can all repeat it with me.  
WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?!

With Molly though, the time seems to be going even faster.  I can't help but think back to 1 year ago as we were just bringing this little beauty into our family and preparing for Christmas at the same time.  I can't believe how it feels like I just blinked and a year flew by.

Molly is such a HAPPY and SILLY baby.  We just adore her!

We had a quick, small "party" to celebrate her birthday.

She wasn't sure what to think of the singing.


 Her cake (this is a strange picture for some reason).  I have stopped trying to make cakes...I'm over it...and I now just order them from the bakery.

Enjoying her cake.  She dug right in and devoured it.

We LOVE you little Miss Molly!

No comments: