Monday, August 13, 2012

Kid Funnies - Brielle

I realize I just posted yesterday about our Summer Fun...but I'm getting tired of that consuming my blog.  There's only 3 weeks left, and while at the beginning of the summer it seemed like a great idea to do these activities and document them...now that we're winding down, I'm getting sick of it - if I'm being completely honest.  My motivation to do activities, take pictures and blog about it is dwindling.  SO...for a little pick-me-up, I decided it was high time to post some Kid Funnies.

These are always some of my favorite blog posts...we are definitely due for more!

So, this week I will be posting kid funnies - one kid at a time - so that I can have some good laughs, as well as anybody still reading this blog (blogs are a fading trend it seems...good thing this is for my own personal family history).

Enjoy!

********************************************************
Brielle:

We were getting ready to start a movie one night and I was finishing up checking something on my iPad.  Brielle was watching over my shoulder asking a million questions, and I told her to go sit down to watch the movie.  Marty told her, "Tonight is movie night, not iPad night." to which she responded, "Well, then when is iPad night?  Because that sounds fun!"


Brielle woke up one morning about 6:00 calling for me, because she had a bad dream.  I went in to get her and she asked to come to my bed.  I took her with me, but told her that she would have to be very quiet since Molly sleeps in our room.  She complied.  Later that morning she said, "It's a good thing I'm not deaf and have to do sign language, because it would be really hard for you to hear me if I woke up from a bad dream, since sign language is silent."  HA HA HA...my mom said, "It would be hard for your mom to hear you doing sign language?"  Brielle just said "Yep" like it was no big deal.  Then she added "But, then I would have been able to tell her about my dream without waking up Molly, since sign language is silent."


One day after church:  "Dad, what DID the pioneer children sing as they walked and walked?"

"A show I was watching said it's never too early to start planning for Christmas...so can I make my list now?"  


No comments: