Summer Fun - Weeks 4 & 5
Week 4 was kind of a bust. I'm not sure if we were just worn out or what, but we really did almost nothing out of the ordinary. We had a small BBQ for the 24th (cousins were sick, and I took no pictures), went to PetSmart to look at animals - a lady let the girls pet a guinea pig, and went and watched fireworks at the cousins house, even though some of them were inside sick. There were zero pictures taken that week, so no need for a post.
Week 5 we went and bought Beauty Supplies at Dollar Tree and had a Makeup party, Did "growing beads", Painted Flower Pots (going to plant flowers in them next week), made Papa Murphy's Mini Murph pizza's, and then continued the makeup fun while putting on a Circus. I then went and had fun with the Davis Girls for the annual girls trip. While I was gone, Marty took the girls to the Library, watched Olympics, and Made Cookies.
Makeover
Prepare yourself for picture overload...
It started out pretty good, they were doing their own makeup.
But it quickly changed to being.......weird.
We also did some "water bead" things after the makeup fest. The beads grow in water...don't know a more technical name however.

Painting Flower Pots
Addison isn't in any of these pictures, becuase by the time I got the camera out, she had already left the table. I was SHOCKED because she normally will sit and do art projects for hours.
Circus
And that is all she wrote!
Week 5 we went and bought Beauty Supplies at Dollar Tree and had a Makeup party, Did "growing beads", Painted Flower Pots (going to plant flowers in them next week), made Papa Murphy's Mini Murph pizza's, and then continued the makeup fun while putting on a Circus. I then went and had fun with the Davis Girls for the annual girls trip. While I was gone, Marty took the girls to the Library, watched Olympics, and Made Cookies.
Makeover
Prepare yourself for picture overload...
It started out pretty good, they were doing their own makeup.
But it quickly changed to being.......weird.
We also did some "water bead" things after the makeup fest. The beads grow in water...don't know a more technical name however.
Painting Flower Pots
Addison isn't in any of these pictures, becuase by the time I got the camera out, she had already left the table. I was SHOCKED because she normally will sit and do art projects for hours.
| L-R: Front row - Mom, Claire Back row - Brielle, Addison |
Circus
| It's too bad this is blurry...Claire was a fantastic clown |
| Brielle was the gymnast. This was her "tight rope". |
| Addison was also a clown...or maybe a gymnast...or maybe both. |
| Molly was just a spectator this time around |
1 comment:
What a fun mom you are! :)
Post a Comment