Addison:
I like to ask Addison things like, 'Who's cute?' or 'Who's awesome?', to which she will normally answer "Addison is cute/awesome!". I must also note that if you call her anything other than her name without it being her idea, she ALWAYS says, "No, I ADDISON!". Anyway, I had this conversation with her:
Me: "Who's pretty?"
A: "Brielle pretty."
Me: "Yes, Brielle is pretty. But is Addison pretty?"
A: "No, I not pretty, I AWESOME!"
Addison is apparently a one-upper. Brielle had a scrape, and for the next hour Addison kept saying things like: "The mighty machines [construction equipment] smash me!", "A monster ate me!", "The car boom me!". She was also pretending to be very sad and saying "Ow, ow, ow, ow".
We were eating dinner, which was some enchiladas with black beans in them, when Addison said: "Ewwww....black beans gross! Black beans have bums! Yucky bums." (I guess they do have a "crack" down the middle.)
I heard a small crash, and Addison came over to me smiling quite mischievously:
Me: "What did you do?"
Addison: "I don't know" - Still smiling like a crazy person
Me: "You don't know what you did?"
Addison: "No."
Me: "Well...what happened?"
Addison: "I don't know.......Hey, look at Molly! She cute!"
-How does she already know how to distract someone from what's going on?
Claire was reading a book that had 'glass' spelled out. So at lunch, she said, "Mom, I wanted a, g-l-a-s-s, of milk." Addison was sitting by her and said, "Mom, I want a, s-a-o-e-i-e-i-h, of milk too!"
Addison was climbing all over Marty, and he said, "You better stop or you're going to be in trouble, little lady." Addison replied with, "No, YOU in trouble, big lady."
No comments:
Post a Comment