Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Molly - 8 months old!

Just lounging outside
I interrupt this previously scheduled "Kid Funny" week to post these pictures. 
 (But don't forget to read the Kid Funny posts also...there are some winners.)

I cannot believe that our little Molly is 8 months old!  HOW DID THIS HAPPEN??

*Tear*
(Marty hates when people do that...so I dedicate it to him.)


I do not have many words, because in all reality, it does make me sad that she's growing up so fast!  But it is sure a joy being her mother!

Trying to decide if she wants to touch the grass
Her new scrunchy smiles...we joke that she only reserves this smile for her happiest moments and favorite people.
Finally braved touching the grass
Doing her push-ups
Of course, any time the camera comes out, the other kids want in on the fun.  So here are some pictures of Molly with her big sisters.
 

No comments: