Monday, May 31, 2010

Sisters


There are a lot of things I have learned in my life.  Like I shouldn't drink a diet coke at 10 p.m. because I probably won't sleep well.  And I apparently look naive and kind because I get asked for money by random strangers in the Walmart parking lot all the time. (But don't worry...I don't give them any.)

But I think the most important thing I have come to know is that there is nothing that compares to having a sister (or 2) for a best friend.  And that living away from them stinks BIG TIME. 

And in case you were wondering...I get to see mine REALLY soon! 


(Well...we get to see ALL my family and Marty's family really soon, but this post is entitled "sisters" not "all the people in my family who I love and miss a ton".)


I will probably be incredibly annoying for the next 18+ days while I count down to seeing everyone in Utah...but I can't help it.  It's been almost 6 months and I just want to squeeze them all (especially my brother Ben so I can make him super uncomfortable.)

5 comments:

Austin and Whitney Cooley said...

I agree, sisters are amazing... gotta love them!

Aspen said...

I know - I AM the best ;) Kidding. I've been depressed ever since you moved.

I'm always telling my girls how lucky they are to have a sister. Because no matter how great your friends are, there's nothing like having someone who knew you "before", who shares your history and who loves you always!

Some dude with a lot of brothers said...

Personally this post makes me want to yak. It's all about the brothers. Because sometimes when you're down, you need someone to kick you. Preferrably in the head.

Camille said...

"Some Dude" - That explains a lot.

Chantele Sedgwick said...

I LOVE my sisters. They are seriously my best friends. I'm glad someone else I know is super close to their sisters. When I tell people they are my best friends, they always seem to look at me funny and tell me sisters can't be friends. They are supposed to fight! Not us! We are awesome!;)