Monday, May 24, 2010

It's in the eyes...

When me and Marty started having kids I was excited to see how our genes would come together.  We figured our kids would have a lot of the same characteristics and follow the same "mold" as I call it.

We have been VERY surprised at how differently our genes have come together to create 3 incredibly different and incredibly beautiful girls.  I guess we're all just a family of misfits. (Recessive genes RULE!)

But if you'll look closely, you'll notice that there is one trait they seem to have all gotten.  It's personally my favorite one...the eyes.







Everybody loves a blue eyed girl!

4 comments:

Austin and Whitney Cooley said...

I do have to admit... they are pretty darn cute!

Chantele Sedgwick said...

They are adorable. Yay for blue eyes! My kids have them too!:)

Brittany said...

Yep, they all do have the same beautiful eyes! You can tell they are siblings, but I love that each one has her own look that seems to fit her personality. :)

Aspen said...

That pic of Claire - pardon me, Elizabeth - is one of my favs. Love it. And yes, they all are beautiful in their individuality! I've always been jealous of blue eyes.