Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I feel a change coming on...




This is a map of South Korea.

It is where Marty was set to be going in about 1 month from now for a year without us.


We received a more updated map of his location today:



In case you are confused, Marty will NO LONGER be going to Korea!!

I will give you a second while you re-read that.

...........

Can you believe it?? 

For some reason we were granted our miracle we've been praying our guts out for. 

Marty's orders to Korea were cancelled!!  I cannot even tell you how happy I am that we will not be separated for that year.  (At least for now. I am not too naive to believe that he will never be deployed.)

When I wrote this post a month ago, I could not have even imagined what a drastic shift our lives would make in a short amount of time.

We have been told where they are putting orders in for us, but until we get clearance (there has to be an eye specialist within a certain distance) and see those orders in our hand it's not guaranteed.  So, for now we're keeping it on the DL (down low...a.k.a. we don't want to jinx it.)

Today is most definitely a VERY happy day!

10 comments:

Libby said...

Yea! Very happy for you guys!

Cynthia Mann said...

YEA! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear where you'll be moving next.

Shawna said...

I can't believe it!!! That is great, I am so happy for you. Can't wait to see where you are going, maybe the second part of the prayer (or atleast your Mom's)

Sarah Hatch said...

YAY! That's so exciting!

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Yay!!!! So excited for you!!!

Kyle and Megan said...

That is so exciting for you guys! I'm glad that it worked out. :)

Annie said...

Yay! I'm so glad you got your miracle!

The Tilley Turf said...

Hooray! I bet you are so excited!

Marinda said...

Hooray! That is wonderful news. And the banner you have at the top of your blog is super cute and perfect for your family!

Dusty And Mandi said...

Wow, you guys are lucky! Hope he gets to stay stateside for a while!