Saturday, May 29, 2010

6 Months Old

I can't believe Addison is 6 months old! (tomorrow) The time is CRUISING by!
(I know everyone says this about their kids...but oh how true it is!)

When the question "who is 6 months old" was asked, she was quick to respond.
Okay, so maybe that was just mid-arm flail, but still...I love it.

This is Addison's latest face she makes thanks to 2 new little teeth.

And this is the face she makes when she is grabbing the camera cord and yanking on it.


Addison's two favorite things...being outside and playing in her bouncer thing.


At 6 months old Addison can roll over both ways...making diaper changes ridiculously hard...is almost sitting on her own, is slowly warming up to solid food, sleeps through the night (about 75% of the time), and has two teeth.

We love her to pieces...sometimes her sisters love her a little too much, but they "...just can't help it.  She's SO adorable!"

We love you baby girl!

6 comments:

Parrish Family said...

I LOVE the picture of her raising her hand! Too CUTE!

Austin and Whitney Cooley said...

I wouldn't be able to help myself either... she is pretty darn cute!!

Sarah Hatch said...

Oh sweet is she!?! Those are such cute pictures.

The Tilley Turf said...

Love the pictures. She is soooo cute!

Chantele Sedgwick said...

I can't believe she is that old already! She is darling!

Cleverly Triple said...

she is such a sweetie! so cute! i can't believe she's 6 months old!! seriously....how the heck are our kids growing up so fast? they need to stop.