Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Summer Legs and Rolling Over

There are a few things that do not seem to go together in this house. 


Fair skin

Easy bruisers

Clumsy climbers

Warm weather

Going to the park


Behold, what I like to call my children's "Summer Legs". 

Nope, those are NOT bug bites. Those are bruises. 

Poor children inherited my incredible ability to bruise on command.  The mere thought of bumping in to something makes my skin involuntarily bruise. 

Sometimes I think my kids have all the luck!

On a completely unrelated subject {insert witty and clever segue} Addison has started rolling over!

Well, technically she started rolling over last week some time, but she has a 6th sense about the camera, so I have been unable to capture this on film...until today.  I put my super spy skills to good use and snuck up behind her while Claire was entertaining her.  And what do you know, I caught it!

{Insert clever and witty ending to this post.}

3 comments:

Emily said...

Yay Addison! That is so awesome! Love the roll over footage {I need a video camera!}. Love the summer legs too, I'm sure you and I looked about the same as kids - always bruised and running out for more!

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Your family sounds like mine. I bruise if someone taps me on the shoulder. My kids also inherited that from me. Isn't it awesome how they look beat up all the time?

Cleverly Triple said...

awww addison is so cute!
LOVE claire's batman costume! lol
poor little bruisers....my legs have been looking like that lately too...