Do you ever attempt to be a good parent and take pictures of your kids in hopes that one day you will look back on the pictures fondly and remember them as the young, innocent children they are?
Do you then grumble under your breath as you're attempting to do that because kid 1 won't stop picking their nose, kid 2 won't look at the camera and kid 3 won't open their eyes?
Do you then take 100 pictures HOPING for at least one where all your kids are looking and smiling only to find that you weren't successful?
Do you then sit down in defeat and drink a Diet Pepsi and eat chocolate and feel frustrated?
No? It's just me?
Well, enjoy the fruits of my labor.
Claire and Brielle in their beautiful Easter dresses.
Brielle - the standard "hug a tree" pose.
Claire in the same pose.
(Strange how when she isn't distracted by her sisters she can pose for a nice picture.)
Addison (Daddy thought she should be by the tree as well...she looks very happy about it.)
Best Friends (sometimes)
Happy Faces...well, 2 out of 3 isn't bad.
Another attempt at looking up...not sure what Brielle is looking at or thinking about.
Our 3 girls
Brielle, Addison, Claire
(No, Addison is not sitting up on her own...we have disguised her Bumbo seat under the sheet and her dress. Aren't we tricky?)
Now, wasn't that FUN?!
Where's that Pepsi??
8 comments:
Good Job Camille! I think you dig a great job! They look adorable!
whatev-these pics are gorgeous. i especially love the last one. and i have never had an experience like you described. . .i drink diet coke after my defeating photo shoots!!
I loved them all! So cute. You're a good mom!
I think they all look so good!! I love the dresses and your girls sure are beautiful!
I'd say the attempt was a success! You got some great pics, even with Addison smiling!
I think they look great! Way better than what I usually get with any more than one child. I love their dresses!
i feel the EXACT SAME WAY! we didn't get one decent picture of everyone even looking at the camera for the babies blessing...allwell. at least we tried, right? lol
your girls are adorable! love their dresses!
Those are really cute pictures! I think they look fabulous, but I know what ya mean!
Post a Comment