With the ease of grabbing my cell phone to snap a quick picture, I find myself using the real camera less and less. The only problem with this is that the pictures I take now just sit on my phone and don't get downloaded anywhere. So this post is just that...a place to put a bunch of random pictures from my cell phone.
Enjoy!
 |
| When we first moved here, this Jeep was the first thing the girls wanted us to get out for them. They couldn't decide who should be the first to ride, so they all piled in. |
 |
| I learned the hard way that spray paint doesn't necessarily stay exactly where you are spraying it. You can't tell from the picture, but my feet were green and I had green paint totally crusted on my toe nails. It took a good week or more for the green to finally go away. The pants on the other hand are still green. |
 |
| Poor baby was so sick a while back (had to have been at least a month ago) and just laid on the couch all day, dozing on and off. People kept bringing her blankets to try and make her happy. |
 |
| Claire and Molly doing a little Karaoke |
 |
| All the cousins from when my mom and Aspen came down for a visit |
 |
| At the temple grounds with the cousins |
 |
| Molly looking at (followed by picking) flowers at the temple |
 |
| Our summer job chart...it works better some days than others. |
 |
| I made these delicious muddy buddy type things that I learned from my sister-in-law, Kaylie, on my Davis girls trip recently. They are white chocolate on half, dark chocolate on the other half and crushed up mint grasshopper cookies mixed in. SO YUMMY! I took the picture to text my family and rub in the goodness. |
 |
| Trying to capture the beautiful sunset as we were leaving Pine Valley a couple weekends ago. |
 |
| Molly being mischievous |
 |
| She wore this hat for an entire day...it was awesome. |
 |
| The girls enjoying their first experience with Nutella. It's hard to see, but they have it all over their faces. |
 |
| Makeovers... |
 |
| Speaking of makeovers...I got sick of my hair and decided to make a change. |
Then I worked on perfecting the art of taking "selfies" (as the hip kids are calling pictures you take of yourself on your cell phone).
I think I'm getting pretty good.
(seriously though...I was laughing my head off texting these pictures to my sister. This one is one that people would really believe I was being serious. I wasn't. I was making fun of the "picture from above" selfie that seems so prevalent.)
 |
| Rocking the BCG's (military issued glasses) |
 |
| Molly found some of Marty's glasses...not sure if they're safety glasses or racquetball glasses or what...but she thought they were pretty great. |
I was trying to take a picture of Addison's hair. It is lightening up with all the time outside, and with her tan getting darker (this kid was MADE to live in a sunny climate) it accentuates her hair lightening up. She saw the camera though and got right to posing.
 |
| Got to love bathroom pictures... |
And there you have it...our random sampling of cell phone pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment