Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Picture Overload for the Grandma's (and you too....)

Well, it seems our kids have done the inevitable...they have kept growing up.

WHAT THE HECK?!

I think the most noticeable difference (for me) is Molly.  She seems so big lately.  It makes me so sad, but at the same time she is so dang cute and funny that I'm loving it.  She is one fantastic 18 (almost 19) month old, and I say that in all honesty...no sarcasm at all.  She really is so fun and so sweet.

The other girls are pretty okay as well.

I KID...they're all great and fun and sweet.

I had a sister-in-law comment on how extremely different my girls are in looks and personalities.  She said that obviously all kids have different personalities, but that mine were all WAY different from one another and she wondered how I keep up with it.

Have you seen my chocolate and diet coke stash?  Because that is the secret.

Anyway, here is a picture OVERLOAD just for the Grandma's and other people who care...which I know is everyone.  Obviously.

Molly is looking WAY too old lately.  She also discovered she can get inside the bathroom cabinet...it's as much fun as Disneyland! (Although she wouldn't know the difference to truly be able to make that comparison.  But I told her the inside of the cabinet is even BETTER than Disneyland.)
She is yelling "CHEEEEEE" (cheese)

Speaking of Molly...can you even stand the cuteness that is she?  And the piggy tails??  I mean come on!  The level of cuteness she has reached is just ridiculous. (In my - obviously - humble opinion)
More "cheeee" face
 Brielle trying to act too cool for the camera, but quickly succumbing to her inner diva.


Sisterly love.  There is a common thread between all the sisters...and that is their love for Molly.  She gets more hugs, kisses, squeezes than anybody else in the family.  My favorite is that she just keeps eating while they're squeezing her.  It's totally normal for her. 

Claire always has such a wonderful presence in front of the camera.  
She's just a natural.
Her victory pose...I guess?

And Addison...she is her own kind of wonderful.

And speaking of Molly (we were...at one point, right?) she had a great conversation with someone on this key chain.  I wish I could have heard the other end.


There you have it...I hope this will tide the grandma's over until they get to see these darlings in person again. Some day.  

That is if we ever decide to go visit...

No comments: