Monday, February 25, 2013

Spriggy Piggy

Molly has enough hair that I was able to squeak out a little spriggy piggy tail on the top of her head.

I won't lie, I used to kind of think doing these little piggy tails on the top of babies heads was a bit ridiculous.

But I think it was just the jealousy talking, because I have had such bald babies that piggy tails were never in the cards for me.

But Molly, oh sweet Molly, she was born with a sweet mohawk (or "mo-hog" as Claire calls it) and has always had long bits of hair towards the back of her head.  So on a whim, I tried to tame the hawk.

And personally, I think it's pretty dang cute!

I took about a million pictures of her today, so enjoy the photo presentation of my baby.  Who happens to look way too grown up in these.  And who also happens to be the cutest baby on the face of the planet - in my humble opinion.

(Please excuse the toothbrush...it was her toy of choice this morning and she was not about to let it go.)



Love her laugh!
Addison got in on the pictures too.

And then back to Molly

She's "talking" (a.k.a. yelling at the top of her lungs)

1 comment:

Rand said...

Molly is a sweetheart. Ive almost learned to tune out her shouts for attention, she is definitely one cute little girl :)