Friday, June 1, 2012

Claire's Preschool Graduation

Claire graduated preschool towards the end of May...WHAT THE HECK?!  I can't believe my little Claire Bear will be in kindergarten in the fall.  It seems so much crazier with her then it did with Brielle.  My theory is that your first child is such a ridiculously life altering adjustment, that by the time they reach preschool and kindergarten age, you feel like they've been around forever and are ready.  But the subsequent children aren't that life altering of an adjustment and you still think of them as babies...or maybe it's just me.

Anywho...Claire had her little program and did a great job.  Her cousin (and BFF) Joel was in the same preschool, just in the morning class, and they combined to do the program.  It was so fun being able to see them both singing the songs they learned.  

It's the same story as with Brielle's program, I was holding a video camera with one hand and the regular camera with the other...plus I had Addison and Molly with me and was trying to keep Addison from wandering around the backyard to play on the toys while they were singing, so I only got a few pictures of the actual program.

Before the program started, Claire was showing Addison all the fun toys outside.

Joel being a cheeser

Singing some songs

Getting her "Diploma"/Alphabet Book they made during the year

The little graduates
Claire with her teacher, Miss Britt.  WE LOVED HER!!

Even though I'm sad that Claire is growing up so fast, I am looking forward to having 2 in "regular school" so I don't have to worry so much about walking groups and carpools and all that headache...but that's a whole other story.

Congratulations Claire!  We love you!

No comments: