Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Brielle's 1st Grade Program

Brielle had her 1st grade "end of year" program a week before school got out.  She had been talking about it a lot, and how excited she was for me to come and see it.  Following Brielle's specific directions, I got there 15 minutes early and sat on the right side in the front row so I could see her the best.  I just love that she is so on the ball (that's what I tell myself...sounds nicer than bossy.)

I was only able to snap a few pictures (I had one hand holding the video camera and the other trying to use the regular camera...made for some wobbly video work as well.)  but the ones I got were great.  I love that Brielle sang right to me the whole time and hardly ever looked over at the teacher...probably should have encouraged her to watch the teacher, but I didn't.

So, here are the pictures!
The stage...Brielle's picture is the one on the bottom row, left picture.

Little performer





 
The program ended up being a little over an hour long, with a LOT of songs and props.  (I'm sure glad my dad was willing to watch the little girls so I didn't have to deal with them getting restless.)  I was impressed that the teacher put that much work into it, and that all the kids really did a great job. 

Now let the summer fun begin!

1 comment:

Emily Hartvigsen said...

That's so fun! And to think, we once sang at our programs on that very stage. :)