Well, now that Mother's Day is over and I've given these pictures to the grandma's, I can put them on the blog. :)
I know that kids get their "school pictures" every year, but I just don't really love them. So I always try to take my own yearly pictures. Obviously I've been slacking a bit, seeing as Addison is 2 1/2, but I FINALLY got the updated pictures of the kids.
In my defense, I try about once every couple weeks but it just doesn't usually go so well. Someone will make crazy faces, someone else will have just fallen and has a fat lip, someone will be grumpy etc. etc., but miraculously I got all the girls on the same day, happy and cheerful, free of scrapes and fat lips just in time to get them for Mother's Day!
I can't believe how big my girls are all getting!
Enjoy the pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment