 |
| Despite the way this pictures looks, Molly is our sunshine girl and is ALWAYS happy and smiling...unless we are holding a camera. |
So...in case the title didn't give it away, Molly is now officially 6 months old. But don't you worry, I won't bore you with my ramblings about how this 6 months has FLOWN by, and I can't believe my baby is half way to being a 1 year old, and that I wish she would just stop growing up...oh, look at that. I just went ahead and rambled anyway.
Oh well, what can you do?
At 6 months, Molly has mastered rolling both ways, and can roll across a room now...we are in trouble with this girl. She hasn't quite mastered sitting up on her own, because she's too busy wiggling and trying to grab everything she can possibly shove in her mouth.
Here are a bunch of pictures of our beautiful baby girl...who was a big stinker about smiling for the camera. I would move the camera away from my face and she'd be smiling up a storm, but as soon as she could see the camera she would get very serious.
 |
| Refusing to look at the camera |
 |
| Only smile caught looking at the camera while sitting in the Bumbo |
 |
| She did think her sisters were being pretty funny though |
 |
| "Seriously...get that camera out of my face." |
 |
| A little change of scenery onto her favorite play mat |
 |
| Mmmmm....toes |
 |
| And more toes...makes smiling hard when you have a mouth full of toe |
 |
| Finally got her really smiling....but that makes her flail causing there to be many pictures with her foot in front of her face. |
So, there you have it.
Before you know it, I'll be writing a post about her 1st birthday!
*Tear*
We sure love our Sunshine Girl and don't know what we would do without her!
No comments:
Post a Comment