Today we found out baby #4 will be another girl!
We are very excited...a little shocked, but very happy. All I could do was laugh when the doctor told me and every time I've told anyone. I just think it's hilarious.
I'm glad the baby IS a girl, because this morning before heading off to my appointment, Brielle informed me "If you find out the baby is a boy, I am not going to be happy."
To answer some questions people seem to ask:
*No, we are not devistated.
*No, Marty was not mad...he laughed and was in shock.
*No, we do not wish it had been a boy.
*No, we will not purposely try again just to get a boy. (Not saying this baby is our last, but our motive to have another after this one will not be just to try for a boy.)
*Yes, we realize we are going to have a lot of maxi pads, weddings, drama, emotions and craziness.
*Yes, I realize that's a lot of hair to do every day.
*The only "coloring" options to complete our variety pack is green eyes and black hair...we will just have to wait and see what our genes come up with this time.
Who would have guessed that Marty - one of 7 brothers - would end up having 4 little girls.
We are both in for one wild ride, that's for sure!

6 comments:
Crazy! You guys seem to be good at the girl thing so way to go on another one!
I think it sounds exciting!! Plus, it will be nice to already have the "girl stuff". So you have thought about a name? :)
Wow! That's so exciting! Congrats!!!
OH. MY. GOSH. How awful! hahaha! Just kidding! That is so exciting! The awesome part is that you can just keep using all those hand-me-downs. Hooray for not having to buy a completely new wardrobe, right!
Your girls are so cute. We need another one!
Congratulations!
Well it's a good thing you're having a girl because the one's you've made are so stinkin cute. Not to mention, Lottie can have a play-mate and it will be fun for your cousin Kennedy!
I just hope you have an extra name up your sleeve. That could be tricky (choosing my second daughter's name was a trial and it was just my second). But I'm sure you'll find the perfect one!
I hate the comments you mentioned. I wanted ppl to congratulate us on our second girl not say "Well, maybe next time" Or "Is dust pretty upset?" Ugh. I think girls are wonderful! Congrats, and I really do hope she has black hair! It would be so cool to have them all so different.
Post a Comment