So today was the day. Brielle went off to 1st Grade! Being the little independent soul she is, she told me more than once that I could leave now, she knew what she was doing. But, being the overly paranoid/recovering shy child that I am I just couldn't tear myself away so easily. So, I tried not to hover but I waited to make sure she got in okay.
I just can't believe she's going to be gone ALL DAY now! I don't know how either of us got this old! I mean I always knew Marty was old, but me and Brielle are still so young!
Anyway, here are the pictures I took before leaving for school this morning (plus her back to school clothes for Marty to see...including the KILLER deal, those jeans were $0.97 at Old Navy. Yeah...less than $1!)
Good luck Brielle! We're so proud of you!





No comments:
Post a Comment