Saturday, August 20, 2011

Kid Funnies II

(Sorry for no pictures...we've been experiencing technical difficulties around here.)

I just love writing down some of these hilarious things my kids say.  Claire is our little comedienne (A.K.A. Marty's personality clone...which is to say she's a bit strange, random and hilarious).  She isn't PURPOSELY funny, and she is typically very matter of fact when she says these things.  She's not looking for a laugh, but appreciates them when they happen.  Brielle on the other hand HATES being laughed at, so usually the funnies are mostly from Claire.  Also, some of these I did put on Facebook, but since I don't keep my Facebook status's copied somewhere (does anybody?), I wanted to make sure and record them on here.

Anyway...enjoy some more Kid (mostly Claire) Funnies!
**************************************** 
Claire was sitting all alone at the table eating a snack, and nobody was really around her.  I hear her say loudly from the other room, "Somebody tooted that's a little girl.....and it was me."
****************************************
Claire was having an interesting day and had bumped into the wall a couple times (okay, so most days are like this with her).  She came crying to me after one time and I had to ask:
Me: "Why do you keep running into walls?"
Claire: "I don't know, I just don't see the wall."
Me: "Why don't you see the wall?"
Claire: "Well, sometimes I blink when I get close to a wall, so I don't see it and run into it."
****************************************
Brielle came up behind me while I was looking at a picture online.  In the background of the picture was a big sign that said "Welcome Home" but the M and E of Home were cut off by people standing in front of it.  She says nice and loud, "Why does that say Welcome Ho?"
 ****************************************
The girls were all sitting squished by each other watching a show.  After a few minutes Claire got up and backed away from them saying, "Ewww...I'm not sitting by you guys because someone stinks!  Oh, wait, that's me."
 ****************************************
Claire on energy - "I can save up my energy because I have traps in my mouth that catch it and save it for when I need it.  I have 49 traps to trap the energy, and they are all large size.  There are two kinds of energy, regular energy and food energy.  Food energy is brown.  Addison has mostly red energy because that gives babies energy to run faster."
****************************************
"Mom's know more, because they think better with their brains than daddy's." - Claire proving she's a genius.
****************************************
I was upstairs at my parent's house when I started hearing Claire yelling downstairs.  It wasn't a mad yell, but more talking very loudly.  I started listening to what she was saying in case she needed something.  But this is what I heard:                      
"Hi!  Hi!  How are you?  I'm good.  How are you?  I'm good too.  Are you having fun today? I'm having fun.  What do you like to eat?  I like to eat lots of stuff.  Hey, what are you doing?  I'm just going potty.  Do you go potty too?"  And so on for a couple minutes.  I finally decided to go see what in the world she was doing.  There she was sitting on the toilet yelling in the bathroom because it echoed.  I laughed and asked if she was having fun playing with her echo.  She very seriously says to me, "Oh, I wasn't playing with my echo, I just thought I was making a new friend."

No comments: