Wow, I say it every time any of my children reaches a milestone or a birthday, and I will continue to say it for the rest of my life, I'm sure.
Where does the time go?!
Today my little baby Addison (a.k.a. AddisOn (long O sound), Addi Paddi, Addi Paddi Cakes, Paddi Cakes, Addi Paddi Poo, Paddi Poo) is 4 months old. She is a DELIGHT as a baby and I couldn't be more grateful for her in our home.
She has gotten to the age where a schedule is actually forming - HOORAY! While that is an awesome thing to have, at the same time it means that she doesn't want to be cuddled, snuggled or to just lay in my arms all day. She wants to move and shake and play and experience the world.
Here is a little video for your view pleasure. She is growing like a weed! And please just pretend that my voice is super awesome and not at all annoying.
5 comments:
You make me look like a bad mom! If Addison is 4 months today, Brooklyn is 6 months... but did I do any awesome post?? Nope! But now I'm wondering if I can redeem myself... :)
She's so cute and is growing so much - love the video!
What a cute baby! Looks like she is quite a mover...I hope for your sake she doesn't start moving around too soon. :)
She is adorable! you make me look like a bad mommy too...i rarely take pictures anymore let alone videotape! you rock!
happy 4 months addison!
She is so stinkin' cute!! Thanks for sharing the video, I loved it!
I love the cute little noises she makes! She is adorable.
Post a Comment