So, I've noticed a running theme lately when it comes to pictures of Claire. They are all of her making CRAZY faces! I started feeling bad and began thinking that all the pictures I post of Addison and Brielle are so cute and dainty, and then the majority of Claire are of her pulling some crazy face! I was sure I had better pictures of her.
Upon further inspection I realized that in fact I did not have better pictures of her, so I attempted to do a little better the other morning and get her to give me at least ONE good picture. Here is a look in to a "photo shoot" with Claire.
We started out pretty good...
Then her "creativity" began to spill out...
This last one is the best we got. And yes, it is DARLING (because she is the cutest little red head ever!). However, getting the picture was HARD! So, this will do for now. I fear for the poor person who has the job of taking her 3 year old portraits next month!
4 comments:
Ha ha ha! I love the third one! Looks like you have a little comedian on your hands. :)
LOL! She is adorable. Looks like she has a fun personality!
I love it! She is so cute.
She acts just like her dad!:)
Post a Comment