Friday, March 5, 2010

Dear Birthday Fairies

Dear Birthday Fairies (they exist, right?) -

My birthday is in a couple of weeks and I thought I would get a jump start on my wish list so you could get to work on it. 

1. Please change my husband's orders so he doesn't have to go to Korea in July for 1 year without us.  I would really appreciate if you could change them to the Salt Lake VA hospital.  If you're in a pinch, I guess I would accept Colorado also.

2. Please send one of my family members to visit me.  Since I won't be able to make it to the reunion in May like planned (too many reasons to go in to for you fairies) I won't be able to see anyone until the middle or end of June.  Call me a baby if you must...but that's just far too long to go without family.

3. A maid and chef.  Really I don't think I need to explain this one.  I just don't want to cook and clean any more.

Sincerely Yours,
Camille

3 comments:

Dusty And Mandi said...

I'm sorry you have to go through an unaccompanied tour. :( And just remind your family how much nicer your weather is than Utahs. Maybe it will convince them to visit. Ha ha.

Andrea McEntire said...

I'm sorry your hubby's going away and you won't be able to see family. I feel your pain with the family part. It's hard going a long time without them! You can do it though.

Aspen said...

I'm placing a call to your birthday fairies to fly me down ;)