Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Cell Phone Pictures

Time for random cell phone pictures again!  These aren't really in order...and I'm too lazy to try and rearrange them to be in order.  But oh well!  They're still all cute pictures!

Addison had her Valentine's Day party in preschool and wanted to wear Valentine's clothes and have Valentine's hair.  This is what we came up with.

Valentine's Day was rough for Molly.  She wasn't feeling her best, she had fallen and smashed her nose into the fireplace a day or two prior and had a black eye/nose (can't see it in the picture very well), wouldn't nap and hadn't slept great at night.  Around 6 p.m., she finally crashed on the couch.

The girls' got to make Valentine's Day boxes this year for their school parties.  It's the first year we've done that, so they were very excited!

Addison's preschool wanted them to try and do a box with an 'R' theme, because that was the letter they had just talked about.  So she did a rabbit.  Turned out cute! 

Brielle made a 'Love Bug'

I don't think Claire had a real theme, just stuck decorations on it.  I did hear her later say it was a robot...so maybe after she realized her sisters had a theme, she chose something.

Addison and Molly love to color 

This is Molly's 'cheese' face.


Molly had watched her sisters do summersaults a few times and kept trying to do one herself.  This is as far as she'd get though, then she'd just sit there balanced for a while until she fell over sideways.


Molly and Addison think it is SO funny when I turned my cell phone camera to the front camera so they can look at themselves.  These are pictures of them looking at themselves.

The girls' LOVE climbing our trees out by our driveway.  They were hanging purses and bags on the branches and using it as their house the other afternoon.
 That same afternoon was a BEAUTIFUL day, and they spent most of it outside riding bikes, climbing the tree and just having fun.
(excuse Addison's belly showing...she got herself dressed and had at least three purses she was carrying around)


Molly chose her own outfit that day too.  It was in the 70's, so I'm not sure how she wasn't super hot, but she wanted all those clothes on. 


 I found this bowling pin from Ben in a box I was going through out in the garage.  Brought back some great memories.  I brought it inside now though instead of just sitting in a box so I can see it every day.

And just a few more random pictures of the girls' being cute/funny.


There we have it!  Spring is starting to show itself here in St. George and we've been LOVING IT!  Life is going pretty good!

No comments: