Hard to believe it was 6 years ago today that we stepped into this crazy journey of parenting and welcomed our absolutely perfect little Brielle into our family.
Happy Birthday to our AMAZING girl!
Some things I want to remember about Brielle as she turns 6:
Brielle:
- LOVES to read and takes it very seriously. She has kicked our family into gear and insists on reading scriptures every night together and reads her own verse almost completely on her own.
- Has the highest reading score and behavior scores on her report card out of all the kindergarteners in the school. (Hey...I have to brag at some point, right?!)
- Makes friends so easily and is kind to all those around her.
- Is ALL girl and wishes she could get a new pair of shoes every week.
- Has expanded her Hannah Montana/Rock Star love to include Taylor Swift, and constantly carries around her "iPod" listening and practicing her dance moves and singing.
- Loves the piano and wants to learn to play REALLY GOOD. (I hope she keeps the love!)
- Still little enough that she loves dolls, princesses and frilly dress-ups...I'm trying to keep her little as long as possible and totally embrace this.
- Will probably be the president when she grows up.
And lastly, a little video interview - so fun to compare to her interview last year.
(Addison was crawling all over me, so please excuse the shaky parts.)
1 comment:
I LOVE her shoulder shake when she says "cha cha cha", lol. She is too cute!
Post a Comment