Sunday, April 3, 2011

Imagination Backfire

You know how you're constantly saying things to your kids like:
"Just go outside and PLAY!  You're kids, have FUN, use your imagination!"

Well, every once in a while, "imagination" can backfire.


These lovely marks on their foreheads would be the result of playing "vacuum" on the trampoline.


Yes....vacuum

Basically they held each other up by their feet (think wheelbarrow race game) and then "vacuumed" the trampoline with the other person's forehead.

They have now learned all about a trampoline burn.

And yes...I laughed...and still do every time I see their heads.

But in my defense I DID put some ointment on their heads while laughing.

4 comments:

Dusty And Mandi said...

Lol, that is hilarious. Kinda sad, but more funny. :)

Sarah Hatch said...

That is so funny! You'd think that they'd stop after one of them got trampoline burn. Cute kids. :)

Brittany said...

Oh my goodness, that is hilarious! I'm surprised that after the one got the burn, the other was willing to give it a go! :)

Alison said...

Seriously your kids crack me up!