Wow...this is my 300th post on this here blog! CRAZY! Hard to believe I kept this thing going clear back from 2007 when Claire was just a baby.
Who says I can't finish something I started?
As much as I wish I had something fun/witty/hilarious to share for this momentous occasion, I do not, life is pretty much in a constant state of limbo for us right now and my brain is tired. Well, it's either limbo or Groundhog's Day, I can't really be too certain. Maybe a combination, while I wait in limbo for things to happen, I live the same day over and over and over. So maybe it's Groundhog Limbo Day around here?
The worst part about Groundhog Limbo Day is there's NOTHING to talk about, because there is nothing new, nothing exciting, nothing entertaining, nothing figured out, nothing decided, nothing confirmed. Get my drift?
Does this make any sense at all?
Probably not.
See what I said about my brain being tired?
****************
So my kids, they're cute...maybe we should see what they've been up to?
The older girls wanted to play "baby". So I swaddled them up and put them on the couch.
Best. 20 minutes. EVER!
They asked me to do it again a few days later, but added "please sit me up so I can at least watch my show." Apparently all aspects of being a baby weren't so appealing to them.
They asked me to do it again a few days later, but added "please sit me up so I can at least watch my show." Apparently all aspects of being a baby weren't so appealing to them.
As for Addison, she is getting WAY too big.
I realize this picture is fuzzy, and it looks like a mug shot...but look how big she is!
And as a side note - her speech is really improving lately. She is babbling a ton more, and really getting her point across. Too bad her point is that she just wants to eat candy all day...don't worry, I don't give in.
So I guess the lesson we can learn here, is that if I have to be stuck in Groundhog Limbo Day...at least I have some super cute company.
And as a side note - her speech is really improving lately. She is babbling a ton more, and really getting her point across. Too bad her point is that she just wants to eat candy all day...don't worry, I don't give in.
So I guess the lesson we can learn here, is that if I have to be stuck in Groundhog Limbo Day...at least I have some super cute company.


1 comment:
The one year old didn't want to be swaddled?? ;) And your baby is getting big!! And I hope you can get out of Groundhog Limbo Day. I just have to ask...Do you wake up to the same song every morning? :)
Post a Comment