Saturday, February 19, 2011

Kid Funnies + Updated Pictures


 Brielle 
While eating a ring pop:  "Mom, this is not just a treat, it's a plunger of my breath!  When I put it in my mouth, it stops my breath from coming out!"

I bent over to pick something up, and apparently was showing a little cleavage (oops).  Then I heard Brielle: "Ewww...why do you have another bum on your chest?!"  


Eating dinner one night, Brielle burped.  Before we could say anything, she quickly said:  
"Yep, that's a sign the tank is full!"



Claire
 I sometimes wish we could just have a little video camera constantly on her, because you never know what you'll get out of her.

Sitting quietly at lunch one afternoon, Claire looks up from her sandwich:
"If we kick someone in the neck, we would be in super huge trouble!"
Me, a little stunned: "Uh, yeah, you sure would be."
Claire: "So, let's not do that then."
Me: "Good idea."

Sitting at the doctor's office with Addison, the room was quiet while the doctor was typing something.  
Claire taps me on the shoulder:
"Mom, why didn't you choose to name me Gorgeous?"

Another quiet afternoon at lunch:
"Mom, when I'm a teenager, I think I will be able to draw a treasure chest."

Driving in the car after dropping Brielle off at school, Claire can see me in the rear view mirror: 
"Mom, your forehead looks like a bum."


 Addison
A giant stinker in a tiny package.
Her new favorite past-times include:
Dumping out the ENTIRE drawer of hair elastics

Throwing stuff in the toilet while you're distracted picking up the hair elastics

Tackling Claire.

Climbing on the ottoman and couch

Throwing stuff

Climbing...period

5 comments:

Emily Hartvigsen said...

Oh my gosh! Such adorable girls you have! They're so funny too! I love how much kids can crack us up. :)

The Pearce Family said...

LOL! I can't stop laughing! Your girls are so funny! Great pictues btw!

Aspen said...

They are so cute! I am a bit worried about the "bum" theme you seem to have going on with various body parts... ha ha... Nothing like kids to boost the old self esteem. I just love them and wish you were closer!

Emily said...

Super cute pictures! I was laughing so hard at some of the things they do and say, love those girls!

Austin and Whitney Cooley said...

I love hearing what your kids say... lol.