Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Insanity of Insanity

Do you ever have an INCREDIBLY brilliant idea that quickly turns INCREDIBLY stupid?

Yep...enter my brilliant stupid idea:


Me and Marty are literally going to be going through Insanity for the next 60 days.

Being overly optimistic and full of myself, I jumped out of the starting gates today, ready to begin day one.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that day one was only the fitness test, and that you needed to complete it before beginning the Insanity (duh, duh, duh.....)

H.O.L.Y C.R.A.P.    People.  I almost DIED.  Right there on my living room rug!

I almost had to have my 3 year old draw a chalk outline of me.  

Here lies my mom. 

She died of Insanity.

How in the world did a 25 minute "fitness test" make me want to vomit, pass out and die all at the same time?  I do not know.  But it did.  And it wasn't even the real workout!  

Does anyone else see the HUGE problem with this?

I am starting to feel a little less than confident about what the next 60 days has in store for me.

If you don't hear from me for a while, you may want to send for help.

3 comments:

Marla said...

Poor Camille....you can doooo it!! How's that for motherly support???

Aspen said...

Step to on your training regimen should probably be teaching Claire CPR and how to dial 911.

Aspen said...

Also, please teach Brielle how to log onto Skype so her beloved Auntie can have a laugh or two... love you ;)

(Remember giggling through poor Stephanie's attempts at teaching us different at-home exercises!)