You want to know how well the training of my puppy is going?
Well, let my pictures do that talking.
Well, let my pictures do that talking.
Exhibit A:
Louie sleeping on the couch...which we do not want him doing.
Exhibit B:
Brielle in Louie's kennel.
Exhibit C:
Louie sleeping on the kids Dora chair...which we don't particularly want him doing.
Exhibit D:
Claire in Louie's kennel.
At least someone responds to the command "kennel", right?
I'm AMAZING when it comes to training.
No "animals" were harmed in the taking of these pictures.
3 comments:
Lol... looks like it's going good!!
You are, as always, an inspiration to me. Sometimes I feel like the only difference between Jasper and my human littlies is that he has fur. Other than that, he's just one more member of the family who doesn't come when I call, is super lazy, spills, begs, and won't stop digging in the yard.
On the plus side - I don't have to take him when I run errands. He may be my favorite "child" because of that fact :)
Love the picture of the girls in the kennel. Hilarious!
http://web.me.com/hannahmariewhite/The_White_Family/Blog/Blog.html
Post a Comment