Saturday, October 2, 2010

Addison's New Tricks

Addison is offically 10 months old now, and it's just CRAZY how much she's grown and changed in a month.  Of course I have not taken an "official" 10 month old picture, but I did get this video of her doing a couple of her new tricks.  1. Standing up without holding on to anything (the best is towards the end of the video, she stands for quite a while.) 2. Saying "Uh-oh". (Again, this is towards the end of the video).
3. Shaking her head "no".  Although this will probably get annoying at some point...I think it's funny now.

Please ignore the big air mattress tipped on its side in the video.  We had a visitor and had set it there to get it off the family room floor (since we don't have a "guest bedroom"...makes you want to come visit so you can sleep on an air mattress in our family room too, right??).

Please also ignore Addison's AWESOME outfit.  It was laundry day/in her mis-matched pajamas/daddy was in charge of her for the day while I was out doing a million errands etc.

I do realize this video is sort of long, and mostly interesting to the grandparent's...but I will not blame you for finding Addison to be the most beautiful, talented, adorable baby on the earth. 

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh my gosh - I LOVE HER! She is so cute and growing up so much! It's so funny to me to see similarities between her and Brooklyn (similar noises, actions, etc.) but then to see her own personality shining through! Way to go Addison, she is such a good stander!