Monday, October 11, 2010

Dream Big/Comedienne


The other day Brielle was very interested in what grade of school she will be in at each age ("what grade will I be in when I'm 7?  What about when I'm 15?" etc.)  The topic of college came up and I had the following conversation with the girls:

Me:  "So, what do you want to go to college to be?"
 
Claire:  "Hannah Montana."
 
Brielle:  "Ugh…you can't go to college to be Hannah Montana.  I want to be a hair styler person who does other people's hair for them."

Me:  "That sounds really cool!"

Claire:  "Okay, I want to be an evil witch! Or an evil queen.  Or an evil queen witch!"


These types of conversations are pretty common around here with Claire.  You never know what is going to come out of her mouth..but you better not laugh at what she does say or you will get the evil eye and a stern "That's not funny!"
The other day she made a "meggery round" (merry-go-round) out of pillows on the family room floor.  The following fun ensued.









It was quite a wild ride.  
"Mom, come on the meggery round with me!" 
"Woo hoo!  We're going so fast!  I'm getting so dizzy...are you getting dizzy mommy?"  
Of course I was.  Sitting on a pillow while Claire does acrobats around me will do that to a person. 

Thank goodness for our little comedienne.

3 comments:

Austin and Whitney Cooley said...

lol... you'll never get bored with that one!

Cleverly Triple said...

claire sounds hilarious! what a fun little girl!

warcolby said...

oh that kills me. i wonder where you go to school to be an evil queen witch.