Friday, October 29, 2010

Piggies on the head and on the ground

This is a post for history...because there will be a day when my kids will ask, "Mom, when did I first ______" and I will go, "Uh...now, which child are you?"

So to avoid that, I want to record two milestones Addison has reached.  Tomorrow she will be 11 months old, but she decided to squeak these in first.

The first milestone is her first set of piggy tails!  Neither of our other girls had enough hair to do this until they were closer to 2...it's fun to have a baby with hair.




And the second milestone (that I don't actually have a picture of) is she took a step today without holding on to anything!  I don't think it will be long now before she is a walker!

This is a picture of her standing - which closely resembles how she looks when she walks...amazing, huh? 
(This was last night in her costume for a party...official Halloween post to come in a few days.)

Hard to believe just one more month until she's a year old!

4 comments:

Lizzie said...

Those have to be THE most adorable piggy tails I have ever seen! SOOOOO cute!!! Love it.

Parrish Family said...

I think piggy tails are the BEST!! C:

Parrish Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cleverly Triple said...

love her piggies! wish my maddy had enough hair. :P
congrats on her taking her first step! how exciting!