If you will recall this post from last year about how we had bought a puppy for our girls and then decided it had been a bad idea then you may think we are crazy.
Because oops...we did it again!
(At least the buying a puppy part.)
This time around we got a cockapoo (cocker spaniel/poodle mix) and so far, he is WAY better than the Maltese we had previously (who was peeing every 30 minutes ALL OVER THE HOUSE and whining non-stop).
After much debate and having to take a "secret vote" with the kids closing their eyes to avoid anyone feeling pressured to agree on a name, we FINALLY settled on Louie. It was either that our Frycow (that's what Claire wanted at least...we have no idea where she came up with that.)
Welcome to our home little Louie.
And good luck with all the "love" you now get.
10 comments:
Fry cow?! I LOVE it. Please ask Claire what I should name my baby.
Louie is ADORABLE and pretty lucky to have landed your family!
Ha ha ha! Frycow?!?! She's hilarious. I hope you have better luck with this pup than the ones in the past. He(?) sure is cute!
So cute!
Awe! I'm so jealous. What a cute little puppy. Good luck with the potty training. :) Looks like you have a nice backyard for a dog.
awww he's so cute. we used to breed cockapoos....such cute dogs!
I just want to know how many times he pooped in your car on the drive back to Washington. Just sayin'...
"Hadley Family"...you would. And just so you know, he had ZERO accidents in the car and has only had ONE accident in the house since we got home, which was the night we got home after he'd been stuck in the car for that whole drive. So, I'd say we're doing pretty good. :)
He is adorable!
That dog will get more "love" than it every thought possible, lol. Good luck!
CUTE!!! I kind of wish you named him Frycow! :) Totally kidding.
Post a Comment