Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Comparing baby pictures

I've had a couple people (OK, a lot of people) ask who we think Brody looks like, since our girls all look so different.  So, I decided to compare Brody's baby picture with them to see if I could figure it out.  The verdict?  I'm still not sure who he looks most like.  Initially we thought he looked most like Addison, but here and there I see similarities with him and the other girls as well. He does seem to have the darker skin and hair like Addison has, and his eyes are VERY dark.  All the girls had the gray/blue eyes as babies and then all but Addison's stayed blue.  So I think he is more than likely going to have dark eyes. I guess only time will tell!  Here are the pictures:

*****************


*****************


*****************



So, what do you think?  It's hard to tell!

And one last comparison.  My in-laws are visiting, and one of the first things Claire told Marty's mom was that she thinks Brody looks just like Uncle Ben.  So, it made me curious.  I don't see many similarities, other than the dark hair (although Ben had WAY more), maybe the nose shape...but it's still fun to see my sweet baby boy side by side with the boy who's name he now shares.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely Addison!