Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Brody - 1 Month!

I just love this picture...is it a real smile?  Who knows, but I'll take it!

Can you believe that our little Brody, Bro Bro, Buddy Boy is 1 month old already??  Man, that was definitely the fastest first month of any of our babies that I can remember!

Brody continues to be just an absolute angel baby.  He is rarely fussy, pretty content and chill and just accepts all the love he gets from his sisters.  

I decided to weigh him the other day, and he's gained 1.5 pounds in the last two weeks!  
He's starting to chunk up!  

Now...prepare yourself for picture overload!
(You can click on the pictures to see them larger)


 Addison was so excited to hold him "now that he's a big 1 month old"

Looking out the window while his sisters insist on holding his hands.
 

All 5 kiddos celebrating the day 
(ha...kidding, we didn't celebrate, I just yelled "Hey, girls, come sit down and let me get a picture" and they did)

Brody deep in thought - or maybe the sun was really bright coming in the window.  Hard to tell what's going through a baby's mind.
 

Brody is just starting to occasionally coo...not often, but a little bit.  He was cooing while I was taking pictures and making some cute faces.  I don't necessarily think these were REAL smiles, but I'll just pretend he was thrilled about our little photoshoot.

 Then it was back to being stoic.  These pictures show that his eyes are looking quite blue lately, but Addison's looked blue early on as well, so we really have NO idea what they'll end up being.

 Caught a little pouty face...so sad

We just LOVE our little sweet boy and are so grateful he's in our family.

No comments: