Life seems to be passing us by SO quickly lately...but at other times, so slow. The last month has been kind of hard, I had a kidney stone that was painful and ridiculous, landing me in the ER one morning (I did mention that before) and it took a good 3 weeks to FINALLY pass. It was not fun. Add to that head colds, 24 hours stomach bugs and starting school, and yeah, we're glad we made it.
ANYWAY, here are a bunch of pictures from my phone of things going on around here lately. I plan to eventually get a better phone that takes higher quality pictures, because I have been surprised at how often I take pictures with my phone to catch something quickly.
 |
| Addison watching a show on the exercise bike in my room. I love that she's got all her limbs tucked into the shirt just balancing on the seat. |
 |
You never know when drawing with markers can take an eye out. Safety first! |
 |
| Molly found a "cool" spot to hang out, while wearing her sister's clothes. |
 |
| Do I have something on my face? |
 |
| My hobo baby. Instead of gathering her belongings under a bridge, she gathers them under the bar stools. |
 |
| Addison wanted a job one morning. So I gave her a fly swatter, mostly to keep her busy. I heard her saying, "Oh Fly?! Where are you? Come out, come out wherever you are. I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to SMACK you!" And sure enough, a few minutes later she brought me this...a dead fly on the swatter. She then proceeded to kill two more flies. |
 |
| Claire got a new haircut...although we don't really do it flipped out like this, but it was time for the scraggly ends to go. |
 |
| Best buddies. |
 |
| What happens when you turn your back for a minute and leave a 3 and 1 year old unattended while you go to the bathroom. |
 |
| Brielle driving Molly around the driveway. |
 |
| Molly in a hole at the park. |
 |
| Addison who "was NOT sick" starting her 24 hour bug the kids all got a few weeks ago. |
 |
| Three out of four kids were sick at the same time. This is what it looked like for two days. |
 |
| Quiet Molly = Trouble. Found her all tucked into Claire's bed with her sister's toothbrush. She was quite proud of herself. |
 |
| Beautiful rainbow on a stormy morning. |
 |
| This was last week...we're kind of over the heat! |
 |
| What I found Brielle writing at church one day. So sweet! |
 |
| Trying to do homework with the big girls. |
 |
| Homework time. |
 |
| Addison got a bug bite on her cheek (her right one) and I asked her to let me take a picture. She pulled this face. |
 |
| Being silly |
 |
| Bug bite |
 |
| Then I convinced her to just hold still so I could get a picture of how swollen her cheek was. |
 |
Later in the day I took another picture to compare, hoping the swelling had gone down. Luckily it was much better the next day, so we didn't have to go to the doctor.
|
There you have it...a glimpse of life over the last few weeks.
It sure is crazy sometimes!
No comments:
Post a Comment