So...Molly - you know our angel baby turned hilariously curious/mischievous toddler - has discovered the pudding cups I have in the pantry to put in the older girls' lunches (or sneak for myself when nobody is watching. Don't judge.).
To say that Molly "likes" pudding would be a huge understatement. She ADORES pudding.
So, when Molly brought me a pudding cup today, I just plopped her down at the table with a spoon and let her go to town. We needed her to not be pulling everything out of the cupboards while trying to clean...which really seems to have been counterproductive since the mess she made was by far bigger than the mess I was cleaning up while she was occupied.
Truthfully, being the 4th child - I didn't even know if she knew how to use a spoon when I gave her the pudding, because she mostly eats things with her hands. And I do nothing to fix that. Because it never occurs to me (and she doesn't like many spoon worthy foods...) But oh well.
What better to practice with than pudding??
| Molly's "mad" face. She makes a fist, hits the table and does this. |
The best part about the 4th child - from the parent's perspective - is that instead of freaking out about the mess she's making, or making sure she was holding the spoon right (which...obviously...she wasn't, as you can tell by the amount of pudding that made it all over the rest of her body), I just stand back and laugh.
And here - my dear people - are more pictures of a baby (OK...fine, she's a toddler...) covered in chocolate pudding than you'd ever hoped to see in your entire life.
YOU'RE WELCOME!
And while we're on the subject of Molly being the cutest baby (I know - she's a toddler)...how about those piggy tails?
Can you believe she's going to be 2 in December?!
WHY DO THEY GROW UP SO FAST?!

No comments:
Post a Comment