Monday, April 22, 2013

Ready for school

Molly recently discovered wearing a backpack.

One morning as the older girls were getting ready for school, Molly found an extra backpack and had me put it on her.  She then carried Brielle's lunchbox with her and stood at the front door looking out the windows as her sisters left.  She walked around jabbering by the door for a good 15 minutes, all ready to go to school with the girls.

She is so dang cute!
(If I do say so myself.)
Giving herself kisses

There is a picture of me from when we got married where I'm looking out a window, quite similar to this.  If only it weren't in storage I'd do a side by side comparison...:)


This girl just brings so much joy into our lives.  Such a happy, smiley, sweet baby girl.  We're definitely lucky to have her!

No comments: