Claire had to have some cavities filled recently. At the pediatric dentist, they choose to give the children a sedative before beginning because it helps them not have screaming, fighting kids. Afterwards was some good, quality entertainment! Here are some of my favorite things she said:
C: Mom, did they actually paint my teeth pink?
M: No. Did they say they were going to paint your teeth?
C: Yes.
M: Huh, well they aren't pink.
C: What? Then what color are they?
M: They're still white.
C: White?! They aren't supposed to be white!
C: I'm just going potty.
M: [Checking] Oh, man, did you pee your pants?
C: Huh? Oh....ooooopppssss....I didn't know I was going.
C: I see two of everything. There's two tv's, do you see it? Can you see the two tv's?
M: No, I don't see two tv's.
C: You don't? They're right there!
M: Nope, I only see one.
C: Oooohhhh.....I see two because I'm doing cross eyes.
C: I eat so many vegetables, I can carry up a building
C: Can you get me an apple? A whole apple?
M: I'm not sure we have any more, but I'll check.
C: We do, I saw grandpa carrying a bag of apples around yesterday.
M: Oh really? Okay, I'll check.
C: And even if they're way far in the back of the drawer, I just can't reach them. But be warned of the apples in the front. The apple in the front has a bite out of it, beware of that apple. Reach the one in the back.
M: Okay, I'll do my best.
She heard me listening to something on the computer and tried to come see, but kind of rolled out of her chair and almost fell. I hurried and caught her and put her back in her chair:
C: Hey, why can't I stand?
M: You aren't quite strong enough yet.
C: Why am I not strong enough?
M: Because of the sleepy medicine they gave you.
C: What medicine!?
Here is a video I took right as we got in the car to leave after we were done at the appointment. There are some pretty great things in this as well.
And that, my friends, is some good quality entertainment...or does thinking this is hilarious make me evil?
No comments:
Post a Comment