Thursday, April 11, 2013

Brielle's Birthday

See this sweet girl?

Yeah...she turned EIGHT last week.
Why, oh why, do my children continue to grow up??  It really is unfair.
She will be getting baptised on Saturday and I just can't believe we're entering this phase of life!

This year, being her 8th birthday, she was allowed to have a friend party.  But instead of going all out with a big group of girls, she chose to have a "girls day out" with Claire and her two cousins.  

The day went like this:

Manicures
(my children always look so great in pictures)

Ice cream cones at Arctic Circle - because we had time to kill between manicures and our next activity.

Ice skating
(I'll admit it...I was glad Claire used the little walker thing because it gave me a good excuse to go slow and hold on to something as well...what used to be a fun, fairly easy activity for me in my youth has become something that made me fear for my well being and pride.)



Lunch at Chili's.
Do you like how they're all on one side of the booth while I was on the other side alone?  Yeah...I felt awesome.


Brielle's actual birthday happened to fall during spring break while we were in St. George.  So we threw a little party there as well.  I didn't take many pictures...because I'm a slacker...but I did get pictures of the pinata. 

One of the items in the pinata were these sweet glasses.  So we did a couple photo ops with them.

Happy Birthday Brielle!  We are so lucky to have you in our family!

No comments: