Monday, November 26, 2012

THANK YOU!

I cannot even begin to express how incredibly overwhelmed, and grateful I am for the enormous amount of support we have received for the Huntsman Institute Cancer totes!

What I expected to be a small way to honor my brother has exploded into something that is going to be HUGE!  People are coming out of the wood work to offer anything they can. 

THANK YOU, THANK YOU...a hundred times...THANK YOU!

If only the English language didn't limit me to those two words to express my gratitude. 

We are getting closer to our first goal of making 50 totes...and hopefully we will surpass it!  We will make as many totes as we possibly can with the donations.  

I have been trying to keep my list updated of what we still need, so that is a good place to start for anyone wondering what they can do.  We also accept monetary donations to buy anything we will need to make all the totes work out evenly.   

As I think about the joy and comfort we may be able to bring into these patient's lives, in honor of my AMAZING brother Ben, it just overwhelms me, and has brought me to tears more than once.  Every time I get to walk by the living room that is being taken over by donations, I feel SO happy and excited.

So I just want to say - again - THANK YOU!

No comments: