Here we go again, another school year begins!
This year Brielle is in 2nd grade, and Claire starts Kindergarten! They sure grow up fast!
I will admit that I got CLOSE to tearing up when dropping Claire off. I held it together, but she is more nervous than Brielle and it tugged on my heart when she was hesitant to let go of my hand. But she did great and had a great morning!
| Claire was getting a little nervous outside of the school and kept holding onto Brielle. |
| Inside her classroom...no...she doesn't need to use the restroom, she kind of stands like that when she gets nervous. |
I didn't get any pictures of Brielle in her classroom...because I was busy dropping Claire off...but Brielle was very excited.
So here's to a GREAT school year, and getting our lives back onto a bit more of a schedule.
No comments:
Post a Comment