Yes...Addison is still one of my babies. I consider both her and Molly my babies. Because they will NEVER grow up...I won't allow it!
Anyway, the crisp fall air is beginning, and I LOVE it. Mornings and evenings are cooler, and much more pleasant to be outside. So, while Brielle and Claire were doing homework one evening (and fighting about all sorts of ridiculous girly stuff) I went outside with Addison and Molly. Everyone is happier outside.
| Trying to decide the best way to move around in the grass |
| She's super cool |
| One day, she will hate me for this picture |
| Molly always looks like a contortionist, getting ready to twist and bend in incredibly awkward ways to reach and see everything she can. |
| Molly also makes a lot of crazy faces. This one, I call "What is that smell?" |
| I love her expressive eyebrows (plus you can see her two little bottom teeth) |
| Her evil baby face |
| Addison practicing how to jump rope. She basically closes her eyes, flings the rope around and then jumps a couple times. |
| "Did you see my sweet moves?" |
| Trying to get my attention by climbing up my leg |
| "PLEASE pick me up!" |
I am looking forward to many more fall evenings outside before it turns too cold!
1 comment:
Awesomest picture of Addison EVER!
Post a Comment