We are so excited to be having a wedding in our family!
As we were driving along the other day, Claire said to me, "Mom, my good brain and my evil brain have started to get along really well now, and they are going to get married!"
We are so thrilled!
She went on to say that the good and evil brain have been fighting...a lot. And the evil brain has been quite mean to the good, even doing somersaults over it! She was worried they wouldn't be able to stop fighting and that the evil brain would convince the good to join his side.
But the good brain held it's own, and they ended up deciding to get married.
I can't wait for the big day!
(Which has yet to be determined...unless of course it already happened while she was telling me about it.)
(Which has yet to be determined...unless of course it already happened while she was telling me about it.)

1 comment:
Where should I send the gift? I have a nice crock pot with "To: the Brains" written on the card.
Post a Comment