It's hard to believe it...but Brielle graduated from Kindergarten today! I've been counting down the days, so ready for summer to just start. But now that she's actually graduated, it's crazy! I can't believe she'll be in 1st grade next year!
Brielle has done SO well in Kindergarten, we couldn't be more proud. She's blown the "benchmark" reading goals out of the water and is really gaining a love of reading. Her teacher loves her (who doesn't though?) and told us she is so sad we're leaving and is considering calling President Obama to make sure we stay here so the other teachers get the joy of teaching Brielle.
Brielle is such a WONDERFUL girl.
Right before heading off to her last day as a Kindergartner.
Walking in for the start of the ceremony. Apparently they were told not to talk to people and stuff, so she's trying SO HARD to not look at us and laugh. Such an obedient girl.
It's hard to see her, but she's standing up saying:
"Good afternoon, my name is Brielle. When I grow up I want to be a radiologist, a tennis player and a cheerleader."
"Good afternoon, my name is Brielle. When I grow up I want to be a radiologist, a tennis player and a cheerleader."
Our little graduate.
Outside of her classroom door.
Congratulations Brielle! We love you!
2 comments:
Such a milestone! First grade is so big! We're so proud of her and can't wait to have her (and you others too) closer next year!
Whoah - when did Brielle grow up and become a Kindergarten Graduate?! So exciting, she looks adorable!
Post a Comment