Marty took Brielle and Claire to a Daddy Daughter Dance here on base. It was a "princess" theme and the girls had a BLAST! They got a wand and tiara, some balloons, a teddy bear, bubbles, a princess bag, a craft kit to bring home with them. While they were there they got to make a paper craft for their daddy, eat cake and have punch, got to dance their little hearts out and just loved being with their daddy.
Here they are just getting ready to walk out the door. I wish Claire wasn't hiding behind Brielle, because her hair looked SO cute. It's finally long enough that I was able to curl it like Brielle's is. Oh well...look at those happy faces!
Marty took our old camera with him (since it's small) and took some pictures and video while they were there as well.
These are the papers they made for their daddy's. If I'm not mistaken, Brielle's is on the left and Claire's on the right.
Two princesses.
They're looking a bit worn out.
I put the videos together here just for a short clip of some of the fun they had. (including attempting the Macarena).
No comments:
Post a Comment